Recent Acquisitions, January 22 – January 29, 2018

20 new acquisitions in Peter F. Bronfman Business Library:

Craft beer marketing & Distrubution.

Great Beer is not Enough: How social media can ceate raving fans & Increase consumer demand.

Insane Productivity for Lazy People: A complete system for becoming incredibyl productive.

Coaching and Consulting made easy: how to start, build, and grow a profit-pulling coaching business by turning your knowledge into money:=!

The science of Accelerated Learning: Advances Strategies for Quicker comprehension.

Magic of Impromptu Speaking: Create a Speech that will be remembered for years in under 30 seconds.

Croissants vs. Bagels: Strategic, Effective, and Inclusive Networking at Conferences.

The Most Powerful Goal Achievement System in the World.

Mastering Bitcoin for Starters: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies, Mining, Invesing and Trading…

Ethereum: The Ultimate Guide to the World of Ethereum, Ethereum Mining, Ethereum Investing, Smart Contracts, Dapps and DAOs, Ether, Blockchain Technology.

THE 1%: What The Richest 1% Do With Their Money to Achieve Their Financial Goals and Dreams that the Remaining 99% Dont't!

Blockchain: The Ultimate Guide To The World of Blackchain Technology, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cryptocurrency, Smart Contracts.

Cryptocurrency: How I Paid my 6 Figure Divorce Settlement by Cryptocurrency Investing, Cryptocurrency Trading.

Blockchain: Ultimate guide to understanding blockchain, bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, smart contracts and the future of money.

CRYPTOCURRENCY: The Complete Basics Guide for Beginners, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Altcoins, Trading and Investing, Mining, Secure and Storing…

Using Bitcoin: Three Guides to the World's First Cryptocurrency.

Minimalist Budget: The Realistic Guide That will Help you Save Wealth, Manage Personal Finances and live a healthy lifestyle…

Robot Reading: Robot Reading: How to master your attention and focus, triple your reading speed, remember more, learn faster and get more done in less time.

Turn Your Passion Into a Thriving Business – How to Start a Business that will CRUSH IT!!: A Rookie Entrepreneur Start up Guide.

The Science of Breaking Out of your Comfort Zone: How to Live Fearlessly, Sieze…