Keeping Up to Date with York University Libraries’ Services During COVID-19
Consult our Library Services During COVID- 19 Guide
You’ll find this guide linked here and also prominently featured at the top all library web pages.
This should be your first stop and go-to resource for comprehensive and up-to-date information about services and resources at this time.
We endeavour to keep our York community regularly updated about developments and changes to our services and resources at this time primarily through email communications by the Dean of Libraries, Dean, Joy Kirchner and also through posting to our news blog.
Please see below for a list of communications since July 2020:
- Book Study Space or Seat at the Libraries. September 18th
- Updated Fall Services – Communication from the Dean of Libraries to Instructors. Also communicated by e-mail on September 11th.
- Book Return Bin Now in Place at the Keele Campus. Also communicated by e-mail on August 6th
- Fall Deadline for Booking Library Classes. Communication from the Dean of Libraries to Instructors. Also communicated by e-mail on August 6th.
- Fall Planning at York University Libraries. Communication from the Dean of Libraries to Instructors & Graduate Students. Also communicated by e-mail on July 20th