InterCampus Borrowing (ICB) is a service provided to transport library materials between the Keele campus libraries (Bronfman, Osgoode, Scott, and Steacie) and the Frost Library on Glendon campus.
Note: Materials will not be transferred between libraries on the Keele Campus.
To request materials be transferred:
- Find the specific material you want in the York Libraries Catalogue. Please note that all material must be available at the time of the request. Along with books, you may also request journals (with a limit of 2 volumes per journal), as well as microtext or microfilm. There is a limit of 10 items per day per requestor.
- Click on the button in the catalogue.
- Fill out the form.
- Chose the library where you would like the material delivered (ex: Frost Circulation Desk).
- Click on the button to complete the request.
Please note that certain types of material you may NOT be requested (for further assistance please ask at a circulation desk):
- Reference items
- Reserve items
- Archives/Special collections materials
- IN-PROCESS items
- ON-ORDER items