Book a Research Appointment with a Scott Librarian
One-on-one research consultations are available with a Scott librarian for in-depth or specialized assistance. This includes programs/areas supported primarily by the Scott Library including humanities, social sciences, education, environmental studies, and art, media, performance and design programs.
Due to COVID-19, in-person services have been suspended, but virtual consultations are available.
- One-on-one consultation requests are recommended when project/assignment help is needed beyond what is available via in-person drop-in assistance or online chat help at the Scott Library
- Please allow at least two working days for us to contact you after submitting your request [note that requests are monitored Monday to Friday]
- Note depending on the complexity of your question, you may be answered initially by email with pointers and guidance on relevant tools, strategies and librray help services
- Consultation appointments are usually up to 30 minutes in duration
Graduate Students or Faculty
Book online here
- Librarians are available for different areas of knowledge and subject disciplines
- Consultations are up to 60 minutes in duration
- Librarians can be booked by choosing times and dates available as indicated in their calendars