Book a Research Appointment with a Health, Science or Engineering Librarian
One-on-one research consultations are available with a librarian for in-depth or specialized assistance.
Due to COVID-19, in-person services have been suspended, but virtual consultations are available.
- One-on-one consultation requests are recommended when project/assignment help is needed beyond what is available via in-person drop-in assistance or online chat help.
- Please allow at least two working days for us to contact you after submitting your request [note that requests are monitored Monday to Friday]
- Note depending on the complexity of your question, you may be answered initially by email with pointers and guidance on relevant tools, strategies and librray help services.
- Consultation appointments are usually up to 30 minutes in duration.
Graduate Students or Faculty
Book online here
- Librarians are available for different areas of knowledge and subject disciplines within business.
- Consultations are up to 60 minutes in duration
- Librarians can be booked by choosing times and dates available as indicated in their calendars