The Libraries offer Information Literacy (IL) classes in all disciplines.
Our classes teach your students digital and information literacy skills including the ability to find, retrieve, evaluate, analyze, consume and create information in all formats.
Please submit a class request form by the required date:
- For Fall and year-long classes, please submit your request by August 1st.
- For Winter classes, please submit your request by November 1st.
- For Summer classes, please submit your request by April 1st.
Arrangements can be made directly with the following units:
- For Archives and Special Collections, please contact Michael Moir (email@example.com) x 22457
- For Frost Library at Glendon campus, please contact Sarah Coysh (firstname.lastname@example.org) x 88317
- For Osgoode Law Library, please contact Yemisi Dina (email@example.com) x 55991
If your request comes after the above schedule, please note that we need at least three weeks for scheduling purposes.
For questions and suggestions, please contact Dana Craig.