Ask a Question
Due to COVID-19, research help services cannot be offered in-person currently. Please see below for information on the the range of services York University Libraries are currently offering online:
YorkU Libraries Chat
- to connect with a York library staff member
- for instant chat
- for option of Zoom (talk and screen share)
- for research help from Library staff at Ontario universities (including York University) by instant chat or text
- for assistance when YorkU Libraries Chat is not available (offers longer evening hours, as well as weekend hours)
YorkU Learning Commons Chat
- to connect with a Learning Skills Peer for help navigating the academic supports and services of the Learning Commons, e.g. writing and english language assistance, career help, and learning skills support
- for instant chat and Zoom option (talk and screen share)
Book a Consultation
- for help from a subject specialist or data librarian via zoom
- for complex questions or in-depth assistance
Email or FAQ Service
- for quick or general questions about library resources, services, policies etc.
- when other online services are not open, allows you to search our FAQ or submit a question.
Explore on-campus studying facilities, services and learning opportunities.
Get connected! Find details about our computing system, including network access, software and other services.
Faculty & Graduate Support
Find information on the various supports and services available to York’s faculty members and graduate students.