Ask & Services
Ask a Question
Due to COVID-19, research help services cannot be offered in-person currently. Please see below for information on the the range of services York University Libraries are currently offering online: Library Virtual Hours
YorkU Libraries Chat
- to connect with a York library staff member for help with research or other library questions
- for instant chat
- for option of Zoom (talk and screen share)
- when you need help in a timely way
- for research help from Library staff at Ontario universities (including York University) by chat or text
- for assistance when YorkU Libraries Chat is not available (offers longer evening hours, as well as weekend hours)
Book a Consultation
- for help from a subject specialist or data librarian via zoom
- for complex questions or in-depth assistance
Email or FAQ Service
- for quick or general questions about library resources, services, policies etc.
- when other online services are not open, allows you to search our FAQ or submit a question.