Things to Know Before You Visit:
- Individual study seats or study rooms may be booked up to one week in advance of the desired booking time
- Study rooms can only be used by one person at a time and priority is given to students who need to use this space for attending online classes or class-related group meetings
- To check-in for your study space appointment you will need your YU-card. If you do not have a YU-card, visit the YU-Card Office using QLess.
- Booking slots have a default booking time of two hours, with a minimum booking of 30 minutes, and a maximum booking time of four hours
- You can reserve more than one booking slot per day across the library up to a maximum of seven hours per day
- Once you’ve pre-booked or been assigned a seat through checking-in, you may not switch to another seat
- If you are more than 30 minutes late, your seat booking will cancel automatically
- Printing and photocopying services can only be used if a study space is booked. Library staff are unable to provide change for the YU-card reloading machine.
- Please complete the University’s COVID-19 Screening Checklist
Please do not visit if:
- You have travelled outside Canada during the previous 14 days.
- You have symptoms of COVID-19 or are feeling unwell.
- Someone in your household has COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days.
- Anyone in your household has been exposed to someone who has or is recovering from COVID-19.