Book Locker Pickup
- Request items through Omni (see instructions below).
- Choose a book locker location for pick up:
- Keele Book Locker (in Central Square outside the Scott Library)
- Glendon Book Locker (in the Centre of Excellence)
- To pickup your books in the lockers, you will need your YU-card. If you do not have a YU-card, please email email@example.com or call 416-736-5181 to receive a barcode number that will open your locker.
- If you require an accessibility accommodation, contact YorkU Libraries: firstname.lastname@example.org | 416-736-5181
- Uncollected items will be removed from the lockers after 7 days.
Instructions for Locker Pick Up
- Tap the Borrow button on the locker computer screen.
- Scan the barcode on the back the YU-card using the scanner located below the screen or type your barcode number using the screen keypad.
- Your requested item/s will appear on the screen and a locker door will pop open. You do not need to know which locker your items are in.
- Collect your items from the locker and close the locker door.
- The item/s will automatically be loaned to you and you will receive a confirmation email with the due date.
Keele Locker Pickup Location
- The Keele Book Lockers are located in Central Square, outside of the Scott Library.
- Requests for circulating items from the Scott Library are typically filled within 1 day. Requests for circulating items from other library locations will take longer to fill.
Glendon Locker Pickup Location
- The Glendon Book Lockers are located at the back of the Centre of Excellence Foyer.
- Requests for circulating items from the Frost Library are typically filled within 1 day. Requests for circulating items from other library locations will take longer to fill.
- There is a book return bin in the Glendon lockers.