Book Locker Pickup
- Request items through Omni (see instructions below).
- Choose a book locker location for pick up:
- Keele Book Locker (in Central Square outside the Scott Library)
- Glendon Book Locker (in the Centre of Excellence)
- To pickup your books in the lockers, you will need your YU-card. If you do not have a YU-card, please email email@example.com or call 416-736-5181 to receive a barcode number that will open your locker.
- If you require an accessibility accommodation, contact YorkU Libraries: firstname.lastname@example.org | 416-736-5181
- Uncollected items will be removed from the lockers after 7 days.
Instructions for Locker Pick Up
- Tap the Borrow button on the locker computer screen.
- Scan the barcode on the back the YU-card using the scanner located below the screen or type your barcode number using the screen keypad.
- Your requested item/s will appear on the screen and a locker door will pop open. You do not need to know which locker your items are in.
- Collect your items from the locker and close the locker door. Do not leave any items in the locker, as you will not be able to access your items once the locker is closed.
- The item/s will automatically be loaned to you and you will receive a confirmation email with the due date.
Keele Locker Pickup Location
- The Keele Book Lockers are located in Central Square, outside of the Scott Library.
- Requests for circulating items from the Scott Library are typically filled within 1 - 2 days. Requests for circulating items from other library locations may take longer to fill.
Glendon Locker Pickup Location
- The Glendon Book Lockers are located at the back of the Centre of Excellence Foyer.
- Requests for circulating items from the Frost Library are typically filled within 1 - 2 days. Requests for circulating items from other library locations may take longer to fill.
- There is a book return bin in the Glendon lockers.