Currently registered YorkU students, staff, and faculty can use the Libraries' request and pickup service to borrow circulating print books, maps, CDs and DVDs. Pickup is at either the Keele or Glendon Book Lockers. You will receive an email notification when your requests are ready. In-library pickup is currently unavailable.
- Book Locker Locations - no booking required
- Keele Book Locker (in Central Square outside the Scott Library)
- Glendon Book Locker (in the Centre of Excellence)
- Course reserves are for in-library use only and are not available for pick-up.
- Please complete YU Screen before coming to campus.
Book Locker Pickup
- YorkU Libraries' Book Lockers are located on the Keele and Glendon campuses.
- To pickup your books in the lockers, you will need your YU-card. If you do not have a YU-card, please email email@example.com or call 416-736-5181 to receive a barcode number that will open your locker.
- If you require an accessibility accommodation, contact YorkU Libraries: firstname.lastname@example.org | 416-736-5181
- Uncollected items will be removed from the lockers after 5 days.
Keele Locker Pickup Location
- The Keele Lockers are located in Central Square, outside of the Scott Library.
- Requests for circulating items from the Scott Library are typically filled by the next business day. Requests for circulating items from other library locations will take longer to fill.
Glendon Locker Pickup Location
- The Glendon lockers are located at the back of the Centre of Excellence.
- Requests for circulating items from the Frost Library are typically filled within 3 days. Requests for circulating items from other library locations will take longer to fill.
- There is a book return bin in the Glendon lockers.
Requesting in Omni
1. Enter your search terms in the YorkU Libraries' Omni search bar. Click 'Search'.
2. Click into the record for the print item you would like to request.
3. Click 'Sign in' and login with your Passport York or Library Barcode / Password.
4. Click the 'Pickup Request' link in the record. If the link does not appear, the print item is not eligible for locker pickup.
5. Select your 'Pickup Location' from the Pickup Location drop-down menu. Under the 'KEELE' options, you can select the Peter F. Bronfman Business Library, the Scott Library, the Steacie Science & Engineering Library, or the Keele Book Lockers. Under the 'GLENDON' options, you can select the Glendon Book Lockers or the Leslie Frost Library.