- Requests for circulating items are typically filled by the next day. Requests for circulating items from other library locations will take longer to fill.
- You will receive an email notification when your requests are ready. Please wait until you have received the notice before coming to pick up.
- Items will be held for 7 days.
- Course Reserves are not available for pick-up.
- Keele Book Locker (in Central Square outside the Scott Library)
- Glendon Book Locker (in the Centre of Excellence)
In-Library Pickup Locations
- Bronfman Library
- Frost Library
- Scott Library
- Steacie Library
- Pickup during library open hours.
Requesting in Omni
1. Enter your search terms in the YorkU Libraries' Omni search bar. Click 'Search'.
2. Click into the record for the print item you would like to request.
3. Click 'Sign in' and login with your Passport York or Library Barcode / Password.
4. Click the 'Pickup Request' link in the record. If the link does not appear, the print item is not eligible for locker pickup.
5. Select your 'Pickup Location' from the Pickup Location drop-down menu. Under the 'KEELE' options, you can select the Peter F. Bronfman Business Library, the Scott Library, the Steacie Science & Engineering Library, or the Keele Book Lockers. Under the 'GLENDON' options, you can select the Glendon Book Lockers or the Leslie Frost Library.
- If a storage item is available, a Request link will appear in the record.
- Pickup is usually available, unless the item is designated as an in-library use only item.
- Storage retrieval requests take 1-2 business days. You will be notified by email when your items are available.
- The Osgoode Law Library is not part of the YorkU Libraries' system.
- Pickup of the Osgoode Law Library's circulating print collection is available to YorkU faculty, graduate students, and undergraduate students, as well as Osgoode juris doctor students. For more information see the Osgoode Law Library's Covid-19 FAQ webpage.