York's research help team is available to help you with your library research questions including searching for and using library resources and giving you guidance on how to cite your sources.
What to expect:
- You will be brought to a waiting room and we'll admit you as soon as a team member is available
- Our team will use video, audio and screen-sharing capacities to explain and show you research strategies and tools
- Please enable your audio; video optional
- Session duration is up to 20 minutes depending on your need
- Bilingual (English/French) operators staff the service during a subset of posted hours:
- Bilingual hours include: Monday and Tuesday, 1-2 p.m., Wednesday, 12-1 p.m., Thursday, 3-4 p.m., and Friday, 1-2 p.m.
- If an English speaking staff member is on the service, we have capacity to bring in a bilingual staff member, typically within a short waiting time (5-10 minutes)
This service ceased for Winter Term 2022 on April 14 2022.
Visit the our Ask Us web site for other options to get research help.
Hours of Service:
Service runs until April 14 during Winter Term 2022
Monday to Friday: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.