Use the link below to book group study rooms and other spaces in the libraries.
Reserve Group Study Rooms at
- Bronfman Library
- Frost Library
- Scott Library
- Steacie Library
Scott Library also has bookable
- Quiet Study Seats - 2nd fl Periodical Reading Room
- Online Class-Friendly Seats - 3rd fl
Scott Adaptive Lab Bookings
- For students registered with Student Accessibility Services only.
Hours of Operation: Space booking hours align with library building opening hours.
Questions? Please email email@example.com or use the Library Chat.
Things to Know Before You Visit:
- You will be required to check in and out of the reserved seat or group study room using the displayed Qr code or through the confirmation email or risk losing your booking.
- Study seats and group study rooms may be booked up to one week in advance of the desired booking time
- Once you’ve pre-booked or been assigned a study seat or group study room through checking-in, you may not switch to another seat or room
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, your booking will cancel automatically
- Individuals cannot use group study rooms and will be asked to leave.
- Minimum 2 people in a group study room.
- Group study rooms have a 3hr max booking period.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- No food or drink is allowed.