How to Print at the Library
Printing is available from all library computers; all you need is your YU-Card and you can pick up your printout at the print workstations located in each library. Print charges are 10¢ per page for black and white printing and 25¢ per page for colour (the Scott Library’s colour printer is on the first floor).
Helpful Printing, Scanning and Photocopying Resources
- Printing from a library desktop: Your step-by-step guide to printing at a printer from a library desktop.
- Printing from your laptop with WebPrint: Instructions on how to connect wirelessly to printers from your laptop using AirYork.
- Unable to use WebPrint at the Peter F. Bronfman Business Library? Learn how to set up Direct Printing on your laptop at the Bronfman Library.
- Printing on campus: Once you’ve sent your document to print, you’ll need to know where a nearby print station is located.
- Scanning & Microfilm: Free scanning is available in all York University Libraries branches. In Scott Library, scanners are located in the Map Library and the Copy and Print room (both on the first floor).
- Photocopying: Photocopiers are located in each of the libraries. You can use your YU-Card for all photocopiers. Photocopying costs 10¢ per page.
*Note: When photocopying, make sure you’re respectful of copyright! For information on what can be photocopied and scanned legally, see the Copyright and You online brochure.