The following Web pages were prepared for specific course assignments. In addition, we have prepared guides to doing research on a variety of topics.
York Faculty who are interested in having a guide prepared for a course assignment are invited to contact Stephanie Quail, who will arrange for the relevant business librarian subject specialist to create a tailored library course guide. You may also wish to arrange for instruction on library and Internet resources related to your course.
- Auditing: Advanced Topics ADMS 4553
- Auditing and Other Assurance Services ADMS4551
- KS EMBA
- Marketing Management MKTG 1030
- Master of Finance Orientation
- Master of Financial Accountability (MFac) Library Web Guide
- Overview of Canadian Income Taxation ADMS 3520
- Understanding the Canadian Health Industry: HIMP 6110