The Peter F. Bronfman Business Library is the primary location for York University Libraries print business collection covering a wide range of subjects.
The main items in the print collection include:
- A circulating book collection located on the main level of the library in the book stacks area. To assist you with browsing we have created a subject to call number guide.
- New books are displayed in the Carol Anne Letheren Alumni Lounge.
- Course reserve collection
- Includes course readings usually designated as 24 hour loans. Consult the circulation staff if you wish to borrow one or more items.
- Journal and magazine collections:
- Current issues: located in the Manulife Financial Periodical Reading Room.
- Recent bound issues: located on the open shelves and interfiled with the books.
- Historic bound issues: located in storage and can be requested at the circulation desk.
- Newspapers (daily) for approx. the last 4-6 weeks are located in the Carol Anne Letheren Alumni Lounge.
- Older newspaper issues are available in microfilm.
- Reference materials, e.g. company directories, handbooks, market/industry research materials etc. are located in the Reference Room.
DVDs and Videos on Business Topics
A collection of business related DVDs and videos on a variety of topics is available in the Sound and Moving Image Library (SMIL) located in the Scott Library. These can be borrowed for individual use or for showing in classes by following these instructions. Refer to the Business Streaming videos research guide for more resources.
E-Resources & Databases
- Business Resources A-Z
The A-Z list is a comprehensive list of all of the business research related databases available via the Peter F. Bronfman Business Library.
- eBook LibGuide