- Business Resources A-Z
The A-Z list is a comprehensive list of all of the business research related databases available via the Peter F. Bronfman Business Library.
- Creating Permalinks and Understanding Database LicensesThe Bronfman library provides access to key electronic business journal articles. Use the resources on this webpage to learn how to create persistent links to library-licensed articles and to better understand how faculty can use library-licensed articles in learning management systems.
- Quick Guide to the Bronfman Databases: The Quick Guide provides an overview of a sub-set of our database collection with icon research indicators : Company, Industry, Marketing Research, Economic Forecasts & Country Data and Article databases. See the A-Z list for a comprehensive list and for some search tips.
- Booking of Specialized Databases
The Peter F. Bronfman Library has a few specialized databases that require a user booking. Users can book time to use one of our four Bloomberg terminals online. Databases such as Morningstar Direct, Datastream and Thomson SDC can be booked at the reference desk in the library.
- Skillsoft Books (formerly Books 24X7)
Skillsoft Books is a collection of full-text books in the following areas: BusinessPro, FinancePro, EngineeringPro, and ITPro. In addition, lengthy summaries of key professional and popular business books are included in ExecSummaries.
- E-Books at ScholarsPortal
Scholars Portal Books contains over 450,000 volumes. Over 350,000 of these are open access works, while slightly over 100,000 works are “Subscription Collections.” The subscribed collections are a mixture of academic titles, textbooks, and government documents that OCUL schools subscribe to or purchase. Each school will have subscribed to different collections.