There are six group study rooms in the Bronfman Business Library and they each accommodate a maximum of eight students. Group study rooms are also available in the other York Libraries . We have five portable projectors for use in the Library’s group study rooms. Ask to borrow a projector at the Circulation Desk.
In order to book a room you must be a current York undergraduate or graduate student with a valid library card and you may not book the room for anyone else’s use.
Rooms may be booked up to two weeks in advance. To book a room, view, alter or delete a reservation fill in the information on this Bookings Web Page.
Rules for Use of the Bronfman Business Library Group Study Rooms
- The room must be booked via the online booking system
- The minimum is 2 people and the maximum is 8 people
- Group work only, not for individual study even if other rooms are empty
- Cold finger food and covered beverage containers (e.g. cups with lids, or screw cap bottles) only. Please remove all garbage and recycling when you leave the room.
- Noise carries, please moderate the volume of your discussions
- Bookings for rooms left vacant for more than 10 minutes, whether at the beginning or during the booking time, will be cancelled and all personal items will be removed and kept at circulation area.
- The group is responsible for leaving the room neat and clean
- The room must be vacated 5 minutes prior to library closing
Failure to respect these rules will result in loss of privileges