Overview of the EE Symposium
The Experiential Education (EE) Symposium, organized and hosted jointly by the YU Experience Hub, the Teaching Commons, and York University Libraries showcases students' involvement in experiential education (EE) at York and celebrates their achievements in the domain of EE. Be sure to check out last year's amazing posters!
This multi-disciplinary, annual event will be held virtually over zoom on January 28, 2021 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:10 p.m. See program details on the EE Symposium web site.
Call for Applications for Student Posters
Applications are being accepted for poster presentations from York students until November 2nd, 2020. Get your application in to present virtually/online via Zoom. Full information on eligibility requirements is available on the event web site.
- Learn how to design and present a professional academic poster
- Learn how to showcase your EE experience to potential employers
- Enhance essential skills such as communication, networking, presenting, and designing to add to your resume
- Network with the York Community
- Receive a signed certificate of participation from the Office of the Associate Vice-President Teaching and Learning
- A chance to win a $100 YU card