The following resources will help you better understand how to access and use YorkSpace to discover scholarly research produced by York's faculty, students, staff, and community members. The resources will also help you learn how to submit your published and unpublished scholarly works to YorkSpace.
Getting Started with YorkSpace
- Step-by-Step: Searching YorkSpace
- Step-by-Step: Understanding YorkSpace’s Hierarchy & Discoverability
- Self-Paced Module on Creative Commons licensing
Resources for Submitting Published & Unpublished Works to YorkSpace
- Step-by-Step: Create a YorkSpace Submitter Account
- Step-by-Step: Submitting a Published Work to YorkSpace
- Step-by-Step: Submitting an Unpublished Work to YorkSpace
- Step-by-Step: Converting a Word Document to PDF
Contact York University Libraries at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about searching YorkSpace or submitting works to YorkSpace.
This webpage, created by Priscilla Carmini and Stephanie Quail, is available under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence.