For undergraduates in Science and Lassonde courses, the Bethune Writing Centre offers academic and professional writing and learning support.
We have a number of books in the library on the subject of learning how to write in the sciences. Here are a few favourites:
- Writing for science and engineering by Heather Silyn-Roberts [ebook]
- Academic Writing and Publishing by James Hartley
- Science Research Writing for Non-Native Speakers of English by Hilary Glasman-Deal
- Writing for Science by Robert Goldbort
- A Writer's Handbook for Engineers by David McMurrey and Joanne Buckley
- Survival Guide for Scientists by Ad Lagendijk