Don’t know where to start with your assignment?
- Chat, Zoom or meet with us in person
- 1-on-1 help starting your research
- Friendly staff to help you find the best articles, books, data and more
Need to get together with your group?
- A variety of spaces to meet your needs
- Bookable group study rooms
- Quiet study areas
- Online class friendly spaces
- Computer labs
- Collaborative spaces
- Printing on site
Find your textbooks here!
- Access many of your course materials on reserve
- Borrow for a short period of time
- Ask for help at any YorkU library
- Course reserve kiosks coming soon!
Integrate audio, video and virtual reality experiences into your projects.
- Explore VR worlds, podcasting or digital portfolios at our new Media Creation Lab
- Visit us on the 2nd floor in Scott Library
- Explore loanable equipment, bookable computers, VR rooms, and the recording booth
Movies, Music, Media & More online!
Through the Libraries website and Omni you can:
- Stream thousands of movies
- Listen to music
- Find articles and e-books
- Explore digital maps, historical documents, photographs, and archive materials
Easily borrow books from York University Libraries plus 17 other partner libraries via Omni.
Use the Omni request service to pick up your books at any of York’s library locations or book lockers
Need help? Visit the Learning Commons and check out the support available.
Meet us on the 2nd floor of Scott Library for in-person help with:
- Numeracy and math
- Study skills
- Career planning and development
- Wellness resources and supports
Check out Library Workshops, “How-To” Videos and More!
- Attend a workshop or use self-paced modules to become a savvy researcher or multimedia creator
- Watch quick instructional videos to get you started on your projects
Never thought I’d find this!
Explore our distinctive collections. From anatomical models in the Steacie Library, concert t-shirts in the Sound Moving Image Library or a button collection in the Clara Thomas Archives & Special Collections, there are treasures everywhere!
Our Research Guides steer you to important resources for all your subject areas.