COVID-19 update: Effective Mon Dec 20, the Scott and Frost libraries are open reduced days and hours and the phones will only be monitored during open hours. The Bronfman and Steacie libraries will be closed and the phones will not be monitored. These changes will be in place through February 6th.
- General inquiries: 416-736-5181
- Clara Thomas Archives & Special Collections: 416-736-5442
- Frost Library: 416-487-6726
- Map Library: 416-736-2100 x 33353
- Osgoode Hall Law Library: 416-736-5206
- Peter F. Bronfman Library: 416-736-5139
- Scott Library: 416-736-5181
- Sound & Moving Image Library: 416-736-5508
- Steacie Science & Engineering Library: 416-736-5084
Hours of Operation
Get to know the people who work at York University Libraries.
We welcome your suggestions and questions.
- For quick or general questions about library resources, services, policies etc. email email@example.com
- Circulation-related questions (e.g., borrowing and renewing, fines, online renewals) or email the Circulation Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accessing York's electronic resources from home or email email@example.com
- Research/reference help
- Suggest that we purchase an item for our collections or contact your Subject/Liaison Librarian for information
- York University faculty, students, or staff wishing to borrow an item from a non-York library
- Non-York library wishing to borrow an item on interlibrary loan
- Communications Inquiries
If you have other questions or comments, you may use the form below. Messages posted here will be directed to the appropriate department or person in York University Libraries. If you wish to contact a particular person directly, please consult the Library Staff Directory.