- Become a member by taking our orientation course.
- Use the Book buttons to book studios and workstations for up to 5 consecutive hours or VR rooms for up to 2 consecutive hours.
- Wait for email that approves or declines the booking (one business day).
- (If approved) Bring your YU-card to the Media Creation Lab in Scott Library, Room 207.
- Meet staff who guide you to the booked space.
- Electronically check in using the web-link and verification code in the approval email. You must check in within 30 min of the scheduled start.
- (First-time visitors) Do an orientation session with staff as part of your booking.
- Create with curiosity and responsibility!
- Electronically check out using the web-link and verification code.
Users must follow our booking policy and safer space policy. Groups are welcome, but consider space-limitations and nearby workspaces. Non-booking group members must sign-in with staff in Room 207. For Glendon students, visit the Glendon Digital Media Lab!
The MCL is currently in the process of piloting its workflows and processes with a limited group of partners. We will be working to expand our offerings to a broader set of partners as our pilot progresses. Your feedback is important to us. Please contact email@example.com for more information, or fill out our pilot feedback form.
Media Editing Lab: Scott Library 207
Workstations 1-5: Dell G7
Workstation 6: 27-in iMac, 2017
Audio-Recording Studio: Scott Library 203K
Flex-Studio: Scott Library 204
Scott Library 203E & 203G
Note: These rooms must be used for VR experiences or producing artifacts for VR experiences. If you experience any dizziness or discomfort while viewing VR content, quit the experience and remove the headset immediately.