Get to know the people who work at York University Libraries.
We welcome your questions, suggestions, compliments, and even complaints.
- Circulation-related questions (e.g., borrowing and renewing, fines, online renewals) or email the Circulation Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accessing York’s electronic resources from home or email email@example.com
- Research/reference help
- Suggest that we purchase an item for our collections or contact your Subject/Liaison Librarian for information.
- York University faculty, students, or staff wishing to borrow an item from a non-York library
- Non-York library wishing to borrow an item on interlibrary loan
If you have other questions or comments, you may use the form below. Messages posted here will be directed to the appropriate department or person in York University Libraries. If you wish to contact a particular person directly, please consult the Library Staff Directory.
York University Libraries Message Form: