COVID-19 update: the Scott Library may be reached by telephone during working hours from Monday to Friday and the Frost Library may be reached on Mondays and Thursdays. All other phone lines are currently not being monitored.
- General inquiries: 416-736-5181
- Clara Thomas Archives & Special Collections: 416-736-5442
- Frost Library: 416-487-6726
- Map Library: 416-736-2100 x 33353
- Osgoode Hall Law Library: 416-736-5206
- Peter F. Bronfman Library: 416-736-5139
- Scott Library: 416-736-5181
- Sound & Moving Image Library: 416-736-5508
- Steacie Science & Engineering Library: 416-736-5084
Get to know the people who work at York University Libraries.
We welcome your suggestions and questions.
- Circulation-related questions (e.g., borrowing and renewing, fines, online renewals) or email the Circulation Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accessing York’s electronic resources from home or email email@example.com
- Research/reference help
- Suggest that we purchase an item for our collections or contact your Subject/Liaison Librarian for information
- York University faculty, students, or staff wishing to borrow an item from a non-York library
- Non-York library wishing to borrow an item on interlibrary loan
- Communications Inquiries
If you have other questions or comments, you may use the form below. Messages posted here will be directed to the appropriate department or person in York University Libraries. If you wish to contact a particular person directly, please consult the Library Staff Directory.